There are two key ways to receive notices and reminders:
- NLB Mobile app
(patrons would have registered their e-mail addresses when they sign up for their library membership and myLibrary username)
Our libraries are equipped with Wireless@SGx and is available to you free. Connect your personal devices to Wireless@SGx and download or update the app, read your email, or surf the Internet at no charge.
NLB Mobile app
This is a good time to get the NLB Mobile app because all library notices and reminders will be sent as push notifications on the app. You must enable your mobile notification both in the NLB Mobile App as well as your devices to receive the push notifications via the app.
To get notified via the NLB Mobile app, please follow these steps:
- Launch the NLB Mobile App
- When signed in, members to tap on their profile icon at the top right corner which bears their initials
- Tap on “Profile settings”
- Tap on “Notification Settings”
- Enable “Notify me via Mobile Notification”
- Ensure that your device is set to display push notifications by enabling the necessary functions in its notification settings.
If you have registered an e-mail address with us, you will continue to receive notices and reminders at that e-mail. Please verify your email address and update it accordingly. If you have not provided us with a valid e-mail address, please do so via your myLibrary account or in your Profile Settings of the NLB Mobile app.
You can also manage your library account at our Catalogue stations for free.